We are committed your privacy.
This Privacy Statement (which constitutes a global privacy notice) explains the types of personal information that Sat-Sung Kalman Hassid (“we”, “us”, “our”) collects, the purposes for which we collect any such information, the measures which we take so as to protect and secure this information, and the other parties with whom we may share it. This Privacy Statement also specifies your rights with respect to your personal information, and the manner in which you can contact us about our privacy policies practices.
Sat-Sung Kalman Hassid is the data controller in respect of the processing activities outlined in this Privacy Statement. Our address is PO Box 192, Caesarea, Israel.
2. Personal Information we collect about you
Depending on your usage of the site and relations with us, “Personal Information” is any information concerning an identified or an identifiable individual, namely, full name, email address, address, postcode, phone number, the company for which you work and your role (where relevant), IP address, device ID, and your browsing history (where relevant), search terms (where relevant), bank account details and payment methods (subject to your relationship with us).
We also collect information provided to us by or on behalf of our clients or generated by us in the course of providing services to our clients, which may include special categories and/or sensitive data as well as criminal data (“Personal Information”).
3. How do we collect Personal Information?
We collect Personal Information directly from you. For instance, information that is provided in the framework of providing you with products or services, or the possibility of providing you with products or services.
We also collect Personal Information when you visit our website, when you take interest in or register to our newsletter or events, and when you make inquiries with us.
We may also receive Personal Information from third parties, including but not limited to
publicly available sources, such as social media webpages. For instance, we may receive information about you from your Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn profile. We may also receive information from third parties and data suppliers which assist us to supplement our records.
4. How we may use your Personal Information?
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with products or services which you requested to receive from us.
- Manage our relationship with our clients and business partners.
- To perform and conduct financial checks.
- To perform and conduct inquiries required by law.
- To personalize the information that we provide to you based on your past inquires or engagements with us.
- To help prevent fraud, protect the security of our website and the integrity of our services, and so as to address any issues that may arise regarding our website or services.
- To improve the content, form, and visibility of our website, social media, and other online presence, including online advertisements, announcements of events, and social media activities.
- Where relevant, to review, process, and address your application for a position with us. Additionally, we may use this information to improve and customize our future recruitment and hiring policies and practices.
- To manage our regular business needs, including account management, website administration, client reporting, business continuity, data analysis, and additional services development.
- To provide you with marketing and/or advertisement material concerning us, including newsletters, announcements, invitations to events, or other information related to our goods or services.
5. Who may we share your Personal Information with?
We shall not sell, lease, or transfer any part of your Personal Information with any third party absent your explicit prior consent.
Without derogating from the abovementioned, subject to the below, we will share your Personal Information with third parties when:
- The disclosure of your Personal information, in whole or in part, to certain entities is necessary for the provision of goods or services or for data security (including your data).
- We will provide Personal Information insofar as it is required in legal proceedings or otherwise by the law or for our compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- The information is provided to service providers that act on our behalf, such as our business partners, the operators of our website, or our recruitment system.
- The information is provided to and required by other participants in the goods or services which we provide to you.
- The information may be shared with third parties in the framework (including the negotiations stage) of any merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or liquidation. In any such case your Personal Information will remain protected subject to this Privacy Statement.
6. How long do we retain your Personal Information?
We shall retain your Personal Information for as long as the retention of this information is required for the above listed purposes and for any additional period that is or may be required and permitted by law. The duration of time for which your Personal Information is retained may vary subject to the purposes for which it is gathered, the manner in which it is used, and regulatory compliance.
7. The Transfer of Personal Information
We may transfer your Personal Information to other countries where the data protection laws are different than those applicable in the country in which you have initially provided your Personal Information. In these cases, we shall secure and protect your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement, or as otherwise disclosed to you.
8. How do we secure your Personal Information?
We take various innovative, comprehensive measures to protect and secure information and your privacy and it updates these measures from time to time, in accordance with the law.
We also adopt and maintain various measures and procedures designated to minimize any potential risk of unauthorized disclosure or access to Personal Information. We take efforts to control access to Personal information, allowing access on a need-to-know basis and revoke employee access when required.
9. The legal bases for processing your Personal Information
We collect and process Personal Information only if and when we have a legal basis to do so, as follows:
- To fulfil a contract that we have with you and to comply with our obligations, including with respect to goods or services which you requested, or contracted with us to receive (including responding to your various inquires), or in order to fulfil a contract or to provide services to our clients.
- To perform and execute closely-related or ancillary activities to the above described contracts, such as the handling, monitoring, and processing of payments for our services, financial account management, contract management, website administration, business continuity, security, prevention of fraud, handling and resolving instances of fraud, corporate governance, reporting to the relevant legal authorities, and legal compliance.
- To provide you with marketing communications, subject to your consent, and insofar as it has not been retracted or declined (as may be appropriate under the applicable law).
- To comply with applicable laws.
Additionally, we may also process your Personal Information for our own legitimate interests or for the legitimate interests of others, provided that processing does not and shall not outweigh your rights and freedoms. In particular, we will process your Personal Information as necessary to:
- Protect you, us, or other entities from threats and risks, including security and fraud threats.
- Enable, administer, or manage our business.
- Review, maintain, and improve our business and services and our engagement and relationship with our clients.
- Review, maintain, and improve our recruitment and hiring process, policies, and practices.
10. Your rights
Depending on the legal jurisdiction and the applicable laws, you have the right to access your Personal Information, to request to rectify it, to request to have it restricted or deleted altogether, and all as provided by the applicable laws and regulations.
- You generally have a right to know whether we are storing your Personal Information. If we are, you have the right to request that we provide you with a copy of that Personal Information, or in some cases, provide the information to another data controller. Subject to applicable law, we may charge you with a fee for this service. If we are not able to provide you with all the information you request, we will endeavor to explain to you why this is not possible.
- If your information is incorrect, incomplete, or otherwise lacking, you have the right to ask us to update it.
- Within the limits of the applicable laws and regulations, you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information.
- Within the limits of the applicable laws and regulations, you may ask us to restrict or delete your Personal Information.
- If and when we are processing your Personal Information based on your consent, and subject to applicable legal exemptions and limitations, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- You may withdraw your consent to receive direct marketing information and advertisements from us at any time by way of notifying us via email@example.com. We will process your request and update our records accordingly, as soon as reasonably possible.
- You have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority if you have concerns with respect to the way in which we collect or process your Personal Information. In such as case, we kindly ask, that you first contact us so as to allow as to resolve the issue and ease your concerns.
- To exercise these rights and choice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that, to protect and secure your Personal Information and privacy, we may have to authenticate and verify your identity before addressing any such inquiry regarding you rights and choices.
- Without derogating from the above, please be advised that we reserve the right to send you service-related communications, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Should you not wish to receive such communications, please contact us via email@example.com. Please also note that individuals within our organization may contact you and send you personal communications without having the opportunity to opt-out of any such communications.
11. Cookies and other data collection technologies
When you visit our website or engage our online ads or email communications, we may collect certain information about you using data collection technologies such as cookies and browser analysis tools.
The type of information that we may collect using these tools includes IP address, browser settings, language preferences, referring URLs, information concerning the activities performed on our website or app, and other statistical data concerning your online activities.
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other internet-connected devices. These files are not computer programs and they do not have the ability to read the information which it stores or to perform any activities with this information. The purpose of Cookies is to allow us to recognize you quickly and efficiently when you return to use our services and when you visit other websites, and in this way to provide toy a better, more customized service experience and so as to enable us to detect fraud in certain instances.
Subject to the applicable laws and regulations, as long as you give your consent and do not change your browser settings in order to block them, we will send Cookies to your devices, will use the information stored on the Cookies, and will recognize you by these files.
We may publish information about ourselves on different websites that you browse using Cookies. Information may be collected about you, in a manner that does not allow personal identification and with no reference to Personal Information, while you use and brows these websites.
Additionally, we or our service providers or subcontractors, use analytics tools, including “Google Analytics” to collect information about the use of our website or other relevant services. These analytics tools collect information such as how often users visit our website and what pages they browse upon during their visit and what other sites or apps they had used prior to visiting our website. The information produces by such analytics tools allows us to improve our website and related goods and services.
Please note that the ability of Google to use or share the information that Google Analytics collects concerning your visits to our website is restricted by, and subject to, the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
12. Updates to this privacy notice
Subject to the required laws and regulations, this Privacy Statement may be updated periodically. Please review this page to ascertain that you are familiar with the latest version.
In any case of a substantial change to this Privacy Statement or a change in the manner in which we uses the information and details provided by you, we shall inform of any such change by placing an announcement on our website or through an email communication, where appropriate.
13. How to contact us?
If you have any comments or questions about this Privacy Statement, or should you wish to exercise your legal rights as described above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: February 19, 2023